Find out more about P-EBT Benefits Below!
- Informational Letter
- P-EBT Webpage (Department of Children & Famly Services)
- P-EBT Flyer (English)
- P-EBT Flyer (Spanish)
- P-EBT Flyer (Vietnamese)
- P-EBT Louisiana Fequently Asked Questions
- Informational Press Release from May 11, 2021
What’s different for this P-EBT?
- P-EBT this year will use direct certification. With direct certification, there is no application process and it does not require any action by the family. DCFS will use the student data provided by the school districts to issue P-EBT benefits.
- Students will receive their P-EBT benefits on a new P-EBT card. A separate P-EBT card will be issued for each eligible student in the household. This means each eligible student in the household will receive a card in the student’s name. Previously, one card was issued in the Parent/Guardian’s name for all eligible students.
- Benefits are being issued retroactively in installments back to August 2020.