VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT / INCOME (VOE/VOI) REQUESTS
The Human Resources Department is dedicated to protecting our employees' information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Verifiers seeking employment and/or income information for a West Baton Rouge Parish Schools employee must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
To Submit a Request:
- Log in at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter the organization code for West Baton Rouge Parish Schools (WBR): 34E3DE
- Please be prepared to provide the WBR employee's date of birth and last four digits of the social security number. Additionally, proof of consent, signed by the employee, is required to complete a request.
For additional information on this process, please visit www.Verifent.com.
TRSL: Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana
Stay Informed About Your Retirement:Get secure, online access to your TRSL account information through TRSL's Member Access. Visit www.TRSL.org and follow the registration instructions to create a user ID and password. Then you will be able to:
- View your annual membership statements
- Estimate your benefit with calculators that load your account information
- Update your name and address
- Sign up for webinars or workshops focused on retirement
- Download TRSL forms and publications
- Apply for retirement