• Transportation Services are provided by DS Bus South, LLC.

        Telephone Number: 225-448-2552
        110 Commercial Drive
        Port Allen, Louisiana 70767

      Transportation Forms 22-23

      Bus Change Request

      • How do I change my child's bus in the event that I have moved within the parish?

        Bring the bus change request form to the STS office located at 1100 Commercial Avenue in Port Allen (across from the USP store), and STS will provide you with the approximate time when your child(ren) will be picked up each morning and when the change will be in effect.  STS will make these requested changes as soon as possible.